Cookies Onslaught Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Cbz Xtreme Bike Modification For Speed

Répondre au sujet    Cookies Onslaught Index du Forum » Cookies Onslaught - Hall d'entrée » Commerce extérieur Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
descetal

Message Cbz Xtreme Bike Modification For Speed Répondre en citant

Cbz Xtreme Bike Modification For Speed > urlin.us/4eops

6c2930289c
then,,,any,,,racing,,,kids,,,available,,,for,,,apache,,,180?.,,,sunny4,,,years,,,ago,,,my,,,honda,,,stuner,,,is,,,three,,,year,,,old,,,,now,,,mileage,,,is,,,only,,,40/ltr,,,,plz,,,help,,,me.,,,iam,,,yet,,,to,,,calculate,,,my,,,first,,,check,,,reg,,,mileage.,,,suresh9,months,ago,Sir,how,to,increase,the,mileage,of,2002,model,hero,honda,passion,i,got,only,35KM/l.,now,,i,,want,,to,,change,,total,,engine,,and,,bore,,pistes.,,and,its,recommended,engine,oil.,Is,,,there,,,any,,,chance,,,to,,,increase,,,the,,,mileage.,,,

2.99,,litre.,,first,,i,,filled,,12,,liters,,and,,it,,finished,,after,,450km.,,azfar3,,years,,ago,,I,,have,,bought,,a,,Honda,,CBR150R,,7,,months,,ago,,and,,have,,done,,3,,service.but,,my,,bike,,is,,giving,,27-28,,kmpl.,,Arjuncool3,,,years,,,ago,,,from,,,India,,,Author,,,Deven,,,Fz,,,gives,,,40km/l,,,at,,,the,,,max,,,inside,,,City.Just,,,make,,,sure,,,you,,,don't,,,rip,,,often,,,and,,,fill,,,the,,,tyres,,,to,,,proper,,,pressure,,,and,,,the,,,impact,,,of,,,choking,,,for,,,few,,,mins,,,at,,,start,,,refreshes,,,your,,,engine,,,and,,,its,,,to,,,be,,,done,,,only,,,during,,,cold,,,startTaran,,,Its,,,just,,,a,,,rumour,,,at,,,present.:)Zafar,,,I,,,think,,,your,,,petrol,,,is,,,evoprating.CHeck,,,for,,,possible,,,leaks,,,or,,,vents,,,in,,,your,,,tank,,,and,,,make,,,sure,,,you,,,close,,,the,,,lid,,,properly.and,,,check,,,for,,,proper,,,tyre,,,pressureAnand,,,Roy,,,Tell,,,me,,,about,,,ur,,,bike,,,details,,,in,,,detailNeil,,,Thanks,,,bro.Smile,,,Regarding,,,R15,,,v2.0,,,U'll,,,get,,,approximately,,,up,,,to,,,40km/l,,,during,,,first,,,service,,,period.Post,,,first,,,service,,,U'll,,,get,,,near,,,to,,,45,,,with,,,proper,,,maintanance,,,and,,,riding,,,conditions.!Paresh,,,SOrry,,,bro,,,I'm,,,not,,,much,,,in,,,to,,,this,,,problem.Pls,,,do,,,as,,,your,,,mechanic,,,tells.maruthamani,,,If,,,there,,,is,,,stalling,,,problem,,,pls,,,take,,,it,,,to,,,your,,,service,,,center,,,and,,,regarding,,,the,,,limits,,,drive,,,at,,,50-55km/h,,,up,,,to,,,1000km,,,for,,,good,,,mileagePrashat,,,Good,,,news,,,Prashat.Great,,,mileage,,,for,,,a,,,passion,,,indeed.Smile.,,,Plz,,reply,,fast.,,Comments,423,comments.,Karthik3,,years,,ago,,Am,,using,,cb,,unicorn,,,purchased,,in,,1/4/2013,,first,,I,,got,,34,,km,,milage,,I,,told,,to,,service,,center,,they,,make,,my,,milage,,into,,48-50,,.This,,cause,,any,,problem,,to,,my,,bike,,pleez,,help,,me.,,Arjuncool4,,,years,,,ago,,,from,,,India,,,Author,,,Everyone,,,The,,,K&N,,,filter,,,only,,,increases,,,the,,,exhaust,,,sound,,,of,,,your,,,bike,if,,,yourn't,,,doing,,,the,,,upjetting,,,process,which,,,allows,,,more,,,air,,,to,,,go,,,through,,,and,,,so,,,more,,,performance.Everyone,,,If,,,you,,,bike,,,gets,,,too,,,hot,then,,,check,,,the,,,engine,,,oil,,,levels,and,,,don't,,,fit,,,any,,,aftermarket,,,kits,,,that,,,hinders,,,the,,,heat,,,that,,,is,,,dissipated,,,from,,,your,,,bikeEveryone,,,If,,,you,,,drive,,,slower,but,,,if,,,you,,,get,,,low,,,mileage,then,,,follow,,,the,,,proper,,,run,,,in,,,tips,,,,,,never,,,make,,,sudden,,,acceleration,,,and,,,sudden,,,braking,,,and,,,maintain,,,correct,,,air,,,pressure,,,in,,,your,,,tires.Everyone,,,Sorry,,,for,,,not,,,communicating,,,with,,,you,,,uptodate,at,,,present,I'm,,,in,,,a,,,tight,,,schedule,,,in,,,my,,,college,,,life,so,,,pls,,,tolerate,,,with,,,the,,,late,,,responsesandeveryone,,,regarding,,,the,,,best,,,150cc,,,bike,,,competition.Every,,,bike,,,in,,,the,,,150cc,,,segment,,,has,,,a,,,specific,,,positives,,,and,,,negatives,,,and,,,if,,,mileage,,,and,,,comfort,smoothness,,,is,,,your,,,main,,,requisites,then,,,go,,,for,,,Dazzler/Unicorn,,,and,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,smoothness,,,in,,,engine+looks/GS150R,,,go,,,for,,,Hunk/CBZ,,,and,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,outright,,,performance,then,,,go,,,for,,,Apache,,,RTR,,,160,,,and,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,budget,,,communter,,,with,,,decent,,,performance,,,then,,,go,,,for,,,yamaha,,,SZ.Hope,,,i,,,have,,,clarified,,,some,,,of,,,your,,,doubts.:)Happy,,,biking.:)Regards,ARJUN.K.,,,

pdf convert to autocad freeinsaisissable tome 3 ne m'abandonne pas epub formatcbr 600 f acceleration indianapunteggio di apgar pdf freesuperpoderes del exito para gente normal epub to pdfelminster making of a mage epub readercbr cw 110 football helmetshayden hill hopeless for you epubinstalacja wordpress na cba netbankcien facetas del sr diamonds descargar epub

Mar 4 Oct - 17:15 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 4 Oct - 17:15 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Cookies Onslaught Index du Forum » Cookies Onslaught - Hall d'entrée » Commerce extérieur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation